Are you looking for a delicious and easy-to-make recipe that will impress your family and friends? Look no further than parmesan crusted pork chops on the Blackstone. This recipe combines the crispy texture of a parmesan crust with juicy and tender pork chops, cooked to perfection on a Blackstone griddle. In this article, we will walk you through the steps of making this mouthwatering dish.
Before we start, let’s gather all the ingredients that we’ll need:
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup of panko breadcrumbs
- 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons of garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons of paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil or cooking spray
- Preheat your Blackstone griddle on medium-high heat.
- Season the pork chops with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Place the flour in a shallow dish, and coat each pork chop evenly with flour, shaking off the excess.
- Beat the eggs in a separate shallow dish, and dip each pork chop in the eggs, making sure it’s coated all over.
- In another shallow dish, mix together the panko breadcrumbs, grated parmesan cheese, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Dip each pork chop into the breadcrumb mixture, pressing down gently to coat it evenly on both sides.
- Once your Blackstone griddle is hot, add a generous amount of olive oil or cooking spray.
- Place the pork chops on the griddle and cook for 5-7 minutes on each side, or until golden brown and cooked through.
Once your pork chops are done, you can serve them with your favorite sides. Some delicious options include roasted vegetables, mashed potatoes, or a fresh salad.
Tips and Tricks
- For an extra crispy crust, you can double coat the pork chops in the breadcrumb mixture. Simply dip them again in the beaten eggs and breadcrumb mixture before cooking.
- Make sure your Blackstone griddle is hot before adding the pork chops. This will ensure that they cook evenly and develop a crispy crust.
- Don’t overcrowd the griddle. Cook the pork chops in batches if necessary to avoid steaming them.
If you’re feeling adventurous, here are some variations that you can try:
- Swap the pork chops for chicken breasts or thighs for a lighter option.
- Add some fresh herbs, like thyme or rosemary, to the breadcrumb mixture for extra flavor.
- Instead of using parmesan cheese, try using a different type of cheese, like cheddar or mozzarella.
Parmesan crusted pork chops on the Blackstone are a delicious and easy-to-make meal that will impress your family and friends. With simple ingredients and easy preparation, this recipe is perfect for any occasion. So fire up your Blackstone griddle and give this recipe a try.
Can I use a different type of meat for this recipe?
- Yes, you can use chicken breasts or thighs instead of pork chops for a lighter option.
Can I use a different type of cheese?
- Yes, you can experiment with different types of cheese, like cheddar or mozzarella.
How do I ensure that my pork chops are cooked through?
- Make sure to cook them for 5-7 minutes on each side, or until they reach an internal temperature of 145°F.
Can I make this recipe without a Blackstone griddle?
- Yes, you can cook the pork chops in a skillet on the stovetop instead. Just make sure to heat the skillet on medium-high heat and use enough oil or cooking spray to prevent sticking.
How can I store leftovers?
- You can store any leftover pork chops in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. To reheat, simply place them in the oven at 350°F for about 10-15 minutes, or until heated through.
Overall, parmesan crusted pork chops on the Blackstone are a delicious and easy-to-make meal that will satisfy your taste buds. With simple ingredients and easy preparation, this recipe is perfect for any occasion. Whether you’re cooking for your family or entertaining guests, this dish is sure to be a hit. So give it a try and impress your loved ones with this mouthwatering recipe!