Are you looking for a way to add more flavor to your boneless pork chops? If so, then you have come to the right place. In this article, we will be discussing the best boneless pork chop marinade recipe that will leave your taste buds wanting more.
Pork chops are a staple in many households, but they can be boring if they are not cooked properly. One of the best ways to add flavor to pork chops is by marinating them. Marinating pork chops helps to tenderize the meat and infuse it with delicious flavors. In this article, we will be sharing a simple and easy boneless pork chop marinade recipe that will take your pork chops to the next level.
Before we dive into the recipe, let’s take a look at the ingredients you will need:
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Now that you have all the ingredients, it’s time to start preparing the marinade. Follow these simple steps:
- In a bowl, whisk together soy sauce, olive oil, brown sugar, Dijon mustard, minced garlic, Worcestershire sauce, and black pepper.
- Place the pork chops in a shallow dish and pour the marinade over them. Make sure that the pork chops are fully coated with the marinade.
- Cover the dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or up to 24 hours.
Once your pork chops have been marinated, it’s time to cook them. Here’s how:
- Preheat your grill or grill pan to medium-high heat.
- Remove the pork chops from the marinade and discard the remaining marinade.
- Grill the pork chops for 6-8 minutes on each side, or until they reach an internal temperature of 145°F.
- Let the pork chops rest for 3-5 minutes before serving.
Now that your boneless pork chops are cooked to perfection, it’s time to serve them. Here are a few serving suggestions:
- Serve with a side of roasted vegetables, such as asparagus or broccoli.
- Pair with a sweet potato or mashed potato.
- Add a side of fresh salad for a lighter meal.
In conclusion, making a delicious boneless pork chop marinade is easy and simple. All you need is a few basic ingredients and a little bit of time. Whether you’re cooking for yourself or for a crowd, this recipe is sure to please. So next time you’re looking for a way to add flavor to your pork chops, give this marinade recipe a try.
- How long can I marinate the pork chops?
- You can marinate the pork chops for at least 2 hours or up to 24 hours.
- Can I use this marinade on other types of meat?
- Yes, you can use this marinade on other types of meat, such as chicken or beef.
- Can I bake the pork chops instead of grilling them?
- Yes, you can bake the pork chops in the oven at 375°F for 25-30 minutes.
- Can I substitute the soy sauce for something else?
- You can substitute the soy sauce for tamari or coconut aminos if you prefer.
- How many servings does this recipe make?
- This recipe makes four servings.